As I get older, the list of things I want is shrinking, but the value of those things increases exponentially. I have a lot of "things"...some simply taking up space, some that are great to have, and others serving a great purpose in my life. In the spirit of Thanksgiving and the upcoming holiday season, I'd thought I'd share a list of some of my favorite things. I'd love for others to copy the image above and share the "things" they are thankful for.
What makes your life a little easier, a little more fun, a little more efficient, a little more organized?
1. my HP OfficeJet Pro 8600
3. my Teacher Planner
4. Digital Scrapbooking stuff
5. my Cricut Expressions
6. Paint pens
7. PaperMate Flair felt tip pens
8. the Elf on the Shelf
9. Remind101 app on my iphone and ipad for my classroom
10. my Toshiba portable external USB hard drive
11. Teachers Pay Teachers
12. St. Ives Apricot scrub
13. Gold Bond Aloe lotion
14. my Nook
15. my 31 Cindy Tote
16. Buc-ee's Cinnamon Yogurt Pretzels
17. Bath and Body Works Wallflowers in Fresh Balsam
18. Keurig K-cup: Celestial Seasonings Perfect Iced Tea (Half and Half - Black Tea & Lemonade)
19. Texas Viognier wine from Pedernales Cellars
20. Bath and Body Works aromatherapy Sleep - lavender and chamomile
21. Charming Charlie's
22. Tabletop Spinning Cosmetic Organizer by Lori Greiner
23. an organized pantry
24. the BEST butter cookie recipe on the planet!
25. Burberry perfume by Burberry
26. Stella and Dot Jewelry Organizer
27. X-acto Rotary Paper Cutter
28. a supportive principal
29. a hard-working, honest, loyal, super hot husband
I could seriously go on forever. Obviously, I have a lot of things to be thankful for!